Vegetation Management Intelligence
Helping electric utilities to identify current encroachment, pinpoint future risk and optimize trimming schedules
End-to-end Vegetation Management
20tree.ai helps electric utilities identify and mitigate risk by monitoring vegetation around power lines. Our actionable vegetation management solution allows electric utilities to improve the safety and reliability of their network.
The 20tree.ai platform is used by utilities to identify risk hotspots on and around the Right of Way (ROW), plan trimming cycles and verify vegetation maintenance completion. This instantly reduces the risks of power outages, asset damage, and other economical losses, as well as environmental and safety hazards from storms or wildfires.
Powered by AI
- Improve efficiency by optimizing short and long term trimming schedules
- Cut costs through efficient and automated line inspections of the full network
- Analyze high risk areas and detect anomalies in utility corridors
- Highly customizable reporting and audit logs
Programmable data layers
- Drag & drop Add external data to the dashboard in seconds.
- Visualize Understand and act by analysing the insights.
- Calculate Extract new insights on the fly.
- Combine Add additional data to the dashboard in seconds.
- Share Share custom analysis and visualisations with colleagues and partners.
Risk identification layer
Based on the vegetation data layers combined with wire zone and border zone, a risk identification is provided. Fall-in risk and grow-in risks are both identified.
Prioritization of the risk areas based on the analysis risk level based on estimated likelihood and potential consequence. Priorities are color coded and can be filtered.